The Creeds
Welcome Guest! Please login and come chat with the members! Here is the Guest Account: Username: Guest! Password: GuestPass
The Creeds
Welcome Guest! Please login and come chat with the members! Here is the Guest Account: Username: Guest! Password: GuestPass
The Creeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creeds

Literate Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Target List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General

The General

The Target List Empty
PostSubject: The Target List   The Target List EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:27 am

Here is the list of targets I have set for you. To be able to advance upon a target, you must request to do so. Also you must say whom will be accompanying you, should you take someone with you that is. I also wish to know what weapons and transportation you shall be taking. I insist on this because I need to ensure that you, are safe. God speed, my friend.

Code:

[size=18]Name(s)[/size]: (Please, if you are taking a group leave it under four assassins. A large group will be noticed easily. Also, place all names; including yours.)

[size=18]Weapons:[/size] (Name all weapons that will be taken along with you on your journey)

[size=18]Transportation:[/size] (Please keep in mind that we are in the 1800's. So horses or boats, even a coach and wagon are acceptable.)

[size=18]Name of your target:[/size]

[size=18]Short reason:[/size] (Give me a reason on why you wish to take on this target. Nothing long, two or three sentences will do.)

This is what your code should look like. If it does not, myself or one of your Master Assassins will ask you to correct it.

Name(s): (Please, if you are taking a group leave it under four assassins. A large group will be noticed easily. Also, place all names; including yours.)

Weapons: (Name all weapons that will be taken along with you on your journey)

Transportation: (Please keep in mind that we are in the 1800's. So horses or boats, even a coach and wagon are acceptable.)

Name of your target:

Short reason: (Give me a reason on why you wish to take on this target. Nothing long, two or three sentences will do.)
Back to top Go down

The Target List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creeds :: Out of Character :: Target List-
Jump to: